Welcome to the “Configuration as Code” microsite on REDtalks.live.
As part of my investigation into Network Configuration as Code I created a Github Webhook integration project for the F5 BIG-IP called BigHook. BigHook enables people to manage their BIG-IP L4 – L7 Services configurations (deploy/redeploy/delete) entirely from within Github / GitHub Enterprise.
UPDATE: I’ve created some new videos which were recorded for Github Universe:
Here are some articles about that integration, with demonstration videos:
- REDtalks.live #29 – Network Configuration as Code – Part 1
- REDtalks.live #30 – Network Configuration as Code – Part 2
- REDtalks.live #31 – Network Configuration as Code – Part 3
- REDtalks.live #34 – GitHub Integration v0.2 released
- REDtalks.live #36 – Christian Weber from GitHub on Infrastructure as Code
- REDtalks.live #39 – Me at Github Universe
And here is the Github Repository where you can get the code:
I’m interested in feedback so please get in touch!